The focus of this book is on the U. S. segment of the global foreign exchange market. Chapters 1-3 describe the structure of the market and how it has changed. Chapters 4-6 comment on the main participant groups and the instruments that are traded. Chapters 7-8 look at foreign exchange trading from a micro, rather than macro, point of view - how an individual bank or other dealing firm sees things...
Paperback: 136 pages
Publisher: Books for Business (April 1, 2002)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.3 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 1375794
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: Great Beginner Book into FX and Currencies...
- All About The Foreign Exchange Market in The United States epub
- Download All About The Foreign Exchange Market in The United States pdf
- All About The Foreign Exchange Market in The United States txt
- 978-0894991547 pdf
- Download Sam Y. Cross pdf
- Download Sam Y. Cross ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks